LOVE IS....MAKING EVERYDAY WORTH LIVING... ♥

Friday, July 18, 2008

went out on sunday to celebrate my cousin bday..i bought a t-shirt for him, yay so happy and his mummy treated us to hotel buffet, as i can say the food is not very impressive, but still alrite..i think sakura taste better, after which headed to airport to slack..can u imagine slacking with my cousins, my parents and his parents haha..so weird..so ended up taking pic with my dear cousin again haha...1 word FUN!!!
staying at home is boring, but going out with frens is fun too...met juli after my tution frm senggkang,travel like mad to meet juli at city hall..followed by watching hancock with her at marina square...overall the rating is not bad, it was kind of funny and he was so cool with all the superpowers...ok enuff of the show already...

after movie went to do some shopping..bought a bear t-shirt and a white shorts, juli bought a bear bear t-shirt and white shorts too but in addition(thats why she is my best shopping buddy cum bestie cos we had the same taste=)), she also bought a shoe frm top shop..it was nice but i had to stop myself frm getting anymore shoes or else i am gg to be so broke...i need $$$, who is willing to give me some??!! any kind soul around...lols =P
after that went hm..as usual we tok abt everyting again..and as usual again we camwhore haha...
she told me that some ppl and things are not trustable unless its a very long time thing..i kind of agreed with her, some things are jus really not wad it actually seems to be...1 moment u are very close and yet the next very moment everything jus change to something else which u least expect..wad a realistic world this is..as it says everything will get better in time..toking to her made me understands alot of thing, no wonder she is my bestie..
i jus simply love her la...


today met sam at bugis..went to have lunch den shopping aimlessly..boring!!! den headed bac to tamp and again BORING..till juli came to meet us den i started quarrelling with her in the foodcourt about where shld we go on sat, obviously i lost cos as usual she is louder..but it was so funny and i can say fun too haha..and that sam choo is practically sitting there laughing like some maddy la..she say that " seems like i am watching some drama show" and den she can't seem to stop laughing..no pics for today...

hopping that tmr will be a brighter, cheerful and a happy day for me...i am feeling kind of no mood and sad...feelings are going up and down..but rite now, its 2 plus am, and my mood are jus going down down down...so i am going to sleep!!

i have decided that i am not going to care about anything anymore...jus let it be!!! leave it as it is!
shall blog again soon

MEYOUTOGETHER <33; - 1:54 AM.
ME



J A S M I N E H O
there's nothing wrong with my name.
S W E E T E I G H T E E N
12 NOV 1989
SCOPRIO
F R I E N D S T E R
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.


Craves,Loves,Hates♥
♥ I love music. :]
♥ I dislike crowds. :]
♥ Love dreaming. :]
♥ I love hearing canto pop song. :]
♥ I love kenny kwan,twins,edison chen. :]
♥ I love getting wadeva i want. :D
♥ Buying shoes ;)
♥ Going shopping.
♥ Loves here :)
♥ Going HK again and again....
.............THE LIST WILL GO ON AND ON....4EVA...