




FRIDAY
went for mani on that day with sam and did a french mani den walk around fareast for a while b4 heading hm,taking 65,sit till the but ache haha but at least there is a seat to sit lols SAT
met juli follow by going to buy my mag,den she treated me to sakae haha..so nice of her..after deciding for sometime,decided to head home 1st den follow by going E-Hub k-box and sing till very late,so ended up singing frm 10pm till 3am..it was so fun...order food to eat and singing like some mad ppl..as uaual we took lots of pic again haha,we intended o wait till its time to have mac breakfast but the mac is packed with ppl watching soccer so end up by gg hm...jpg)

ytd stayed hm the entire day and had nth to do so started to take pics again haha..maybe jus post 1 or 2 here if not me myself will vomit too haha someting is wrong with the photo uploader so shall post again next time
its all shld be said,nth much to add on anymore..tired already...no idols pic for today...jus hoping to go genting TC

J A S M I N E H O
there's nothing wrong with my name.
S W E E T E I G H T E E N
12 NOV 1989
SCOPRIO
F R I E N D S T E R
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.










