heyall. jasmine's currently busy with workk!!! OMG~ super workaholic that she doesnt want to take off and go out with her neighbour.. hmpf!~ oh wells, she is doing her hair now. curled and then straightening it. lols. pretty hilarious you know.. AHAHAHAHH
guess whos this!
MEYOUTOGETHER <33; - 12:56 AM.
ME
J A S M I N E H O there's nothing wrong with my name.
S W E E T E I G H T E E N
12 NOV 1989
SCOPRIO F R I E N D S T E R I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
Craves,Loves,Hates♥
♥ I love music. :]
♥ I dislike crowds. :]
♥ Love dreaming. :]
♥ I love hearing canto pop song. :]
♥ I love kenny kwan,twins,edison chen. :]
♥ I love getting wadeva i want. :D
♥ Buying shoes ;)
♥ Going shopping.
♥ Loves here :)
♥ Going HK again and again....
.............THE LIST WILL GO ON AND ON....4EVA...
Hates :
Bitches
Fake ppl :]
ppl that hates my idol...lols