LOVE IS....MAKING EVERYDAY WORTH LIVING... ♥

Sunday, November 04, 2007

omg...i jus realise that i haven update my bloggy for like how many weeks or soo..haha!!just to say i am in the midst of working so when i come back i am dead beat..and jus dun have the mood to update hur hur..

i am jus so not use to the working life..

1st-i got to wake up so bloddy early.

2nd-so much work to do..its nv ending.

3rd-ppl are soo not so friendly at all.

4th-i pratically have to OT every single day.

so bored!!! i dun have enuf slp everyday..i wan my old life back..lols


some lame pics to brighten up my blog haha

orh ya on the 27 of oct i went to singapore hits awards..it was so boring, so little artistie came..instead of awards ceremony..its more like a fei lun hai small little concert or smth..which i totally dun like..fans are screaming their heads off at them which i almost went deaf..but i think fang da dong looks kinda cute haha..angela voice is so damn powerful and nice lar..cai min you is cute too..hur hur!!

its good that i did not spend $$ to buy tickets instead i won tickets there or not i will totally waste my $$..
took some pics but not yet uploaded into my comp so probably i will show it on my next post haha..

now days i am do engrossed in this book call shopaholic, author by sophie kinsella..
love the book to bits..super nice haha..
ok enuf of all this

AND............

i am so excited cos my bday is coming..yay!! cannot wait..but i still haven decide wad i wan2 do..i hope i can take off that day,but my STUPID supervisor told me not to get too much off..how could she do that to me lur..such a WATEAVA!!!
anyway it seems late now so i am going to slp already..
lols!!jus smth to share.. 2 new singer in hk.. they looks kinda cute ah haha..er maybe i am jus kidding, but i think this--->
sings kinda good..maybe he will be added to my idol list hahahaha!!!maybe i am mad already LOLS............

MEYOUTOGETHER <33; - 11:37 PM.
ME



J A S M I N E H O
there's nothing wrong with my name.
S W E E T E I G H T E E N
12 NOV 1989
SCOPRIO
F R I E N D S T E R
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.


Craves,Loves,Hates♥
♥ I love music. :]
♥ I dislike crowds. :]
♥ Love dreaming. :]
♥ I love hearing canto pop song. :]
♥ I love kenny kwan,twins,edison chen. :]
♥ I love getting wadeva i want. :D
♥ Buying shoes ;)
♥ Going shopping.
♥ Loves here :)
♥ Going HK again and again....
.............THE LIST WILL GO ON AND ON....4EVA...