LOVE IS....MAKING EVERYDAY WORTH LIVING... ♥

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

PIC PIC to start!!!!








jus to add on haha....juli is like.....dunno wad to say...haha she is like mugging her life away..keep studying non-stop hits lar..really see her=NO LIFE!!!
i am here happily playing my comp while she is there studying chem , treating Mac like her hse..putting the leg on the sofa and talking to herself..i think she is no good in her chem..she jus keep staring into the space,scratching her head..flipping the book non -stop..lols..
we are planning to stay here till 11 pm..haha..
we took some pics jus now so enjoy haha..its lame la ok..



JULI STILL OWE ME A TREAT TO SAKAE!!! MUAHAHAHA

MEYOUTOGETHER <33; - 9:35 PM.
ME



J A S M I N E H O
there's nothing wrong with my name.
S W E E T E I G H T E E N
12 NOV 1989
SCOPRIO
F R I E N D S T E R
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.


Craves,Loves,Hates♥
♥ I love music. :]
♥ I dislike crowds. :]
♥ Love dreaming. :]
♥ I love hearing canto pop song. :]
♥ I love kenny kwan,twins,edison chen. :]
♥ I love getting wadeva i want. :D
♥ Buying shoes ;)
♥ Going shopping.
♥ Loves here :)
♥ Going HK again and again....
.............THE LIST WILL GO ON AND ON....4EVA...