LOVE IS....MAKING EVERYDAY WORTH LIVING... ♥

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

HAIS boring!!!



lols..back to blogging again..
didn really blog as there is really nth much to blog abt..
jus slcking my life at hm haha..but guess wad i am going to work soon..at where??? hmm its a secret..going to go work b4 starting sch again..hais life is real boring..need to earn some extra cash for myself to spend as jus allowance is really not enuf for me hur hur!!!

i bought a new game for my psp..its harvest moon Boy Gal..haha at least with this game travelling is not that bad anymore cos more game means more entertain..but still i mus thank raq for helping me alot with the game or not i will still be stuck there without any harvest at all ..muahaha..


tmr actually shld be going to sentosa with her but now i am not too sure anymore..Juli ia having her O'lvl and i am real bored cos no1 wans to go out with me for some shopping..actually wanted to go with sabby but something came up..I HAVE TO PACK MY MESSY ROOM..oh god haha..so end up i ps her heehee..but its not like i plan to also..hahas

went to marina bay to eat steamboat with raq and juli on fri..wah its damn crowded..infeasted with young ppl going there to eat..cos its CHEAP!! hahas..but it was fun..we tok ,crap,and eat but its sad that we didn take any pic..

orh ya i was so happy as i bought twins CD already..after so many many many days of going in and out of MJ finally paid off..I BOUGHT IT..ORH YEAH..[claps]..heehee..

but i bought charlene version cos its too ex to buy both..anyway its still the same..and guess wad they will be coming out a chinese album soon in yr end...so cool cannot wait at all..yay!!yipee!!haas


i wans to go luo zhi xiang concert but his tickets are selling so fast that all the good seats are almost gone..who will be kind enuf to get me this tickets???plsss..haha

okay shall end here bye

MEYOUTOGETHER <33; - 12:42 AM.
ME



J A S M I N E H O
there's nothing wrong with my name.
S W E E T E I G H T E E N
12 NOV 1989
SCOPRIO
F R I E N D S T E R
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.


Craves,Loves,Hates♥
♥ I love music. :]
♥ I dislike crowds. :]
♥ Love dreaming. :]
♥ I love hearing canto pop song. :]
♥ I love kenny kwan,twins,edison chen. :]
♥ I love getting wadeva i want. :D
♥ Buying shoes ;)
♥ Going shopping.
♥ Loves here :)
♥ Going HK again and again....
.............THE LIST WILL GO ON AND ON....4EVA...