LOVE IS....MAKING EVERYDAY WORTH LIVING... ♥

Friday, August 24, 2007

SPONGEBOB IS LOVE BY ME!!



hais..back to blog guess wad??? i didn do well for my exam!! i am super duper SAD now..why i cannot jus do well..hate it..but nvm i jus do well and study hard and everything will be fine again,YAY!!! LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE =))


i have been studying with raq and sam for a few days already..and mac is like our 2nd hm already..hur hur other den mac, i tink there is no other place that will accept us studying from day to night..lols!!after 1 stress day of non-stop studying,raq will always be there to make ppl laugh and do some of her RANDOM stuff which is so random haha..

yesterday went airport to watch men in white..its funny the 2 guys call ah hip and ah hop..they really make the show so much nicer cos 1 is from hk and 1 from dunno where..1 tok eng while the other tok canto..nice nice den got sing canto.hokkien.chinese,eng song too..but its not worth to go cinema and watch cos its jus not worth..lols :)

orh jus to add on..i mus thank sam grandma for making yummy chicken porridge..so nice with lots of chicken..haha so long nv eat chicken porridge..mummy also cook fish,pork but not chicken..haha.I AM IN LOVE WITH CHICKEN PORRIDGE!!! i noe i am mad but this is me..muahahaha!!!!=D


i REALLY REALLY need money..who is kind enough to like give me some,i need it,lols..after i settle everything,den i must go and apply a job at NTUC!!yay!! den money will start rolling in loh..hur hur hur!!



juli bday is coming and i have yet think of wad to buy for her =((.hais dunno y every1 bday is like clashing together or very near each other which can really make pronounce bankrupt haha..



orhya twins is coming out new album in september,yay!! so happy omg..haha =P going to get it..i also wan a new pair of shoes haha..
i feel sorry for mel as i scold him like that in the previous post..so dun mind me hor..hur hur

now here editing the post alittle and dear raq jus said wad!!?? my blog so short!! and dear sam say wad!!?? no DETAIL,NO NOTHING.. wad..so evil..next time i shall write super duper duper LONG!!!! hmph!!

GOING TO ZOO NEXT SAT YAY!!!
CANNOT WAIT TO SEE ANIMALS YAY!!!

shall slp lo
bye


MEYOUTOGETHER <33; - 11:23 PM.
ME



J A S M I N E H O
there's nothing wrong with my name.
S W E E T E I G H T E E N
12 NOV 1989
SCOPRIO
F R I E N D S T E R
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.


Craves,Loves,Hates♥
♥ I love music. :]
♥ I dislike crowds. :]
♥ Love dreaming. :]
♥ I love hearing canto pop song. :]
♥ I love kenny kwan,twins,edison chen. :]
♥ I love getting wadeva i want. :D
♥ Buying shoes ;)
♥ Going shopping.
♥ Loves here :)
♥ Going HK again and again....
.............THE LIST WILL GO ON AND ON....4EVA...