LOVE IS....MAKING EVERYDAY WORTH LIVING... ♥

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Look at the Bday cake and DUN look at the person..thanks :D



sat went to celebrate that mel bday..it was not very nice,jus that he treated us billy bombers which cost him like..that u got to ask him! juli and me bought him a mango cake and he threw it away without even eating half the cake..wad a FUCKER!!! i have nv come across such ass in my life lo..so piss off with him! [mel if u are reading this i'm sry but u are really an ass lar!!]:0




anyway went to study with raq and met sam at starbucks with tiffany studying also..so we ended up studying together hurhur..and guess wad i study?? my econs haha cos probably i need to take my sub..its unglam taking sub but wad to do..life is like that,wahahaha
we went to eat fondue after walking a little while,its yummy but after a while u will get sick of the chocolate,yesterday i spent quite alot,starbucks N fondue..Lol

today here i am blogging now in mac cos i brought my lappy out instead of studying and i hog up the 1 and only plug in mac haha..so cool rite yay!! and its my dear raq who helped me to plug it in... lols. THANK YOUUUU:))

sam is right beside me now still sudying her maths haha..and peeping at wad i am blogging too..lols.

i wan2 go bugis to buy magazine..been like wanting to go for like so long loh..
is sam gg bugis with me tmr? jus got news that she is not gg tmr but pobably other day.
i wan2 go airport and play at CARC too!!!

results day is coming nearer and nearer,i need get prepare by den,i must fight till the end muahaha..i tink ppl shld go and read raq blog..its soo random and she blog almost everyday..

i wanna watch DEAD SILENCE..maybe HAIRSPRAY..PROBABLY MORE OTHER NICER SHOW coming up.. wahaha
ok i shall stop now..i wan2 take a break..duno wad else to write already..

DADDY I WAN A ROOM MAKEOVER AND THINGS FROM IKEA!!!
BYE
Ps:[more pic next post..so lazy to put pic now]

MEYOUTOGETHER <33; - 6:46 PM.
ME



J A S M I N E H O
there's nothing wrong with my name.
S W E E T E I G H T E E N
12 NOV 1989
SCOPRIO
F R I E N D S T E R
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.


Craves,Loves,Hates♥
♥ I love music. :]
♥ I dislike crowds. :]
♥ Love dreaming. :]
♥ I love hearing canto pop song. :]
♥ I love kenny kwan,twins,edison chen. :]
♥ I love getting wadeva i want. :D
♥ Buying shoes ;)
♥ Going shopping.
♥ Loves here :)
♥ Going HK again and again....
.............THE LIST WILL GO ON AND ON....4EVA...