LOVE IS....MAKING EVERYDAY WORTH LIVING... ♥

Thursday, August 16, 2007

A mv that i like sing by SUN BOY'Z and KENNY KWAN!




haha yesterday went to watch rush our 3 with my cousin and parents..the show is so nice,was laughing thru out the enitre movie,really did enjoy the movie lots ok!!!guess wad mummy bought me a movable bear necklace..so happy

today went to meet juli spilt and catch 'secret' that show..starting was alrite but when it reaches the end it was so touching i almost cried..the movie was counted 'thumbs up' for me..juli spilt say it was not nice but i kinda like it..so it proves that diff ppl diff taste..hahaha..


1 more thing that i am totally happy about is i like finally found a sunglasses that i like and i bought it,its kind of cheap.it looks a little like chang yin eyes haha,if i am not wrong =P loves it
actually i am left with 30 bucks and that is suppose to buy present for that melvin cos his bday is like on ermmm..think sat ba,but sry,too bad i cannot stop myself and i spend it all on magazine,sunglasses and movies..so melvin,i am sad to say are left with nth meaning so bday present,cos my things come 1st muahaha..[evils]!!

tmr will be shopping day again,jus took some $$ frm mommy, gg orchard with fren.yeah after so long finally stepping into town again..feeling excited haha..LAME!!!
i wan more necklace lei,so many so nice 1 in this world i haven even buy yet.haha.

hais my result is coming out soon and i am so scared that i will flunk my econs..it suxs jus to think that the day is coming..i cannot face the student portal and look at wad i have acheive and not..=((

orh ya mommy jus told me that she won tickets to Bali island for 5 days..so happy but dunno if i am allowed to go.haha daddy say dun go but i wan2 go,nv been there b4,it looks really beautiful frm the shows i have seen so i wan i wan goooo!!!haha nvm shall let mommy decide.but for now i really wan2 go hk who is willing to accompany me this person go..mom says its hot and have to wait till oct or end yr,but i couldn wait that long,i wan2 go this instance..

i am probably booking a chalet..who is interested to share share with mi,kindly tell me ok in asap..hahahahaha!!!!
k anyway i shall end,it seems long and boring.
bye

MEYOUTOGETHER <33; - 11:05 PM.
ME



J A S M I N E H O
there's nothing wrong with my name.
S W E E T E I G H T E E N
12 NOV 1989
SCOPRIO
F R I E N D S T E R
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.


Craves,Loves,Hates♥
♥ I love music. :]
♥ I dislike crowds. :]
♥ Love dreaming. :]
♥ I love hearing canto pop song. :]
♥ I love kenny kwan,twins,edison chen. :]
♥ I love getting wadeva i want. :D
♥ Buying shoes ;)
♥ Going shopping.
♥ Loves here :)
♥ Going HK again and again....
.............THE LIST WILL GO ON AND ON....4EVA...