LOVE IS....MAKING EVERYDAY WORTH LIVING... ♥

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A BIG BIG PIC OF MR TAN MH as its his BIRTHDAY...



on sunday mh held a chalet at aloha loyang to celebrate his birthday..i went there very late with juli as we were thinking if we should go but ended up with the decision of going cos we were fren for so long.not turning up for his birthday is abit wrong..

went there and ended up doing all the BBQ with sab,sun,and juli..almost everting is we do..we each have diff thing to do like

sab=charcoal maid
sun=overall maid
juli=BBQ maid
me=fanning maid

haha issn't it funny with all the names




and we were BBQing from evening until nite time,which we all cannot take it anymore so we BBQ lots of food for ourself and ended up a eating it ourself while watching high school musical..while all the other people are like playing POKER CARDS in the AIR-CON room..so evil of them to do that to us ok.. so little food onli..hais!!
i fan until my both hand are aching so much..and sab and sun is like having black charcoal all over haha..juli was also perspiring like a mad woman..

after all the hard work we were enjoying all the food on the table which consist of prawns,lots of chicken wings,hotdogs,otahs,satays and er drinks..hahaha


look at sunshine eating haha..so greedy.LOL

later shi jun came with cake and at around 9 plus going to 10 we ask the bday boy to blow candles for his cake..afterwhich shi jun went to smash some cake onto mh face..he got angry and went to the batheroom..

this guy just keep washing his face throughout the whole BBQ..

and i cannot believe that all of them are soooo super mad,they pratically gone mad,sunshine took pots and pans,fill them up with waker and splash it on mh..sab,jerome,shi jun also..me and juli just stand 1 side to watch..they were going nuts and the floor was so dirty..flooded with water and smash cakes which look like shit..haha

juli and me went home at 10 cos her bf keep asking her to go home..so no choice but to hurry home..oh ya we met a really really nice taxi drver..we never charge us when he made a U-turn out from loyang..so kind..haha ok enuf of crapping!!!
shall let the pics do the talking of ppl..

see sunshine playing with the thing haha... can u guess who this is and wad is she trying to do!!!!???


sabrina and mel is such a aunty..choosing prawn,looking at the price..seeing if its fresh..wahaha

ok i tink thats about all..i think there is more pic coming out..wait for the next post den.haha


MEYOUTOGETHER <33; - 6:36 PM.
ME



J A S M I N E H O
there's nothing wrong with my name.
S W E E T E I G H T E E N
12 NOV 1989
SCOPRIO
F R I E N D S T E R
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.


Craves,Loves,Hates♥
♥ I love music. :]
♥ I dislike crowds. :]
♥ Love dreaming. :]
♥ I love hearing canto pop song. :]
♥ I love kenny kwan,twins,edison chen. :]
♥ I love getting wadeva i want. :D
♥ Buying shoes ;)
♥ Going shopping.
♥ Loves here :)
♥ Going HK again and again....
.............THE LIST WILL GO ON AND ON....4EVA...