LOVE IS....MAKING EVERYDAY WORTH LIVING... ♥

Tuesday, July 10, 2007


LETS START WITH CHOO CHOO THE

BIRTHDAY GAL!!!




BACK once again to do some blogging..sab keep saying that i do not blog so here i am blogging..LOL



on sat we (yan xiu,steph,raq,choo and mi) went to cafe cartel for dinner to celebrate choo2 birthday..share fish and chip with raq and have a nice wonderful ice-cream..


raq was funny cos she kept asking for bread..
after which we start our nonsense and start taking lots of foto like crazy kids..so much of fun and laughter lar..HAHAHAHAHA

see she is glaring at mi..oh my!!! mus purposely put alot of pic of her

later after dinner we went out seperate ways like raq,sam N mi went to shop while steph and yan xiu say they gg else where.


oh ya i bought a small cute clutch for sam with a doggy pic..so cute i also like it..


after that we went to take neoprint cos raq said that the date was 07/07/07 so it seems pretty nice and all..took 2 times and we were like decorating non-stop and ended up delaying the shop closing time, the lady look so unhappy with us..haha






today nth much happen too, went to bugis with sam and raq..i bought a PSP game like FINALLY la..but i tink i am gg get nag by my mom as it cost mi like 60 bucks..but quite worth la!!wahaha nicer game to play if not i tink i will jus throw it away..boring without decent game to play..went to sim lim and these raq and sam was like keep toking to the man selling games non-stop and i jus added a little here and there didn really tok haha..so funny!!the guy dun seem to understand out lanugage at all..he looks kinda beng so ya haha...



went to teenage cafe to eat as raq wanted to..sam treated mi..yeah thanks wad a kind soul u are la..i tink thats abt all ..

kinda boring post..

oh ya i saw this harry potter order of the phoneix PSP game..i want it badly looks so nice..but it cost like 60 plus,can any1 sponsor mi..pls haha=P

anyway after today shopping i feel like getting a light pink nitendo DS lite..omg!!so pretty can..hais.haha

shall end here wan2 zzz le haveing morning lesson tmr..




MEYOUTOGETHER <33; - 11:41 PM.
ME



J A S M I N E H O
there's nothing wrong with my name.
S W E E T E I G H T E E N
12 NOV 1989
SCOPRIO
F R I E N D S T E R
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.


Craves,Loves,Hates♥
♥ I love music. :]
♥ I dislike crowds. :]
♥ Love dreaming. :]
♥ I love hearing canto pop song. :]
♥ I love kenny kwan,twins,edison chen. :]
♥ I love getting wadeva i want. :D
♥ Buying shoes ;)
♥ Going shopping.
♥ Loves here :)
♥ Going HK again and again....
.............THE LIST WILL GO ON AND ON....4EVA...