LOVE IS....MAKING EVERYDAY WORTH LIVING... ♥

Thursday, July 26, 2007





A starting pic to brighten up my moody day




i tink boring is the only word to describe my mood now!!!!!


i have been staying at home for like 4 STRAIGHT DAYS already..like rotting.but at least i manage to save $$$ and have not spent a single cent yet.(3 CLAPS for mi yeah)




but counting down to erm 10-11 more days b4 my mfs exam..orh dear i am scared so mus start studying already haha..if not i flunk it den my mom will chop chop chop wahhaa..

i tink the more i sleep the more tired i will get la..




orh there is smth i wan2 complain about..is that juli banana spilt!!!she said to meet her to study at starbucks on tue den guess wad??!! she fang wo ge zi lei..so angry , say wad call mi, by the time she go hm already wad time..wa lao, den nvm on wed also same thing happen den make mi have no dinner also..



yesterday so SAD , i broke my mom flask cover by mistake and den she start scolding mi non-stop.its a accident!!! its not i wan it to happen ok. how can like that so evil..=(( but nvm now everyting is back to normal she still dotes me..yeah


sam 'BOUGHT' mi a chocolate drink haha..(no la actually we share the cost) but still so kind of her to tink of me when she buy the drink wahaha..orh no am i crapping..sry i am just too bored and have nth much to do



orh ya i have lots of things in mind i wan2 get


for example:

1. crumpler bag


2.more shorts


3.more jackets


4. A converse shoe


5.more nice CDS to hear


6. heh heh last but not least a trip to HONG KONG or TAIWAN..(but i prefer hk more)



anyway heres a end to my post..

i suddenly misses my 2 cousins..haha


orh ya to add on i found a nice webby of hk stars blog..whooo so happy..heres some pic of it..

i am not showing him but showing the robot..it looks like the transformer robot or isst not..haha

haha my fav idol..i wan2 go hk and get kenny new album cos s'pore dun even have..

MEYOUTOGETHER <33; - 5:03 PM.
ME



J A S M I N E H O
there's nothing wrong with my name.
S W E E T E I G H T E E N
12 NOV 1989
SCOPRIO
F R I E N D S T E R
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.


Craves,Loves,Hates♥
♥ I love music. :]
♥ I dislike crowds. :]
♥ Love dreaming. :]
♥ I love hearing canto pop song. :]
♥ I love kenny kwan,twins,edison chen. :]
♥ I love getting wadeva i want. :D
♥ Buying shoes ;)
♥ Going shopping.
♥ Loves here :)
♥ Going HK again and again....
.............THE LIST WILL GO ON AND ON....4EVA...