LOVE IS....MAKING EVERYDAY WORTH LIVING... ♥

Friday, June 08, 2007


its been years soon i blog..opps i mean days or even weeks.wahahaha

omg so many many things happen this few weeks..


1st i went to sim lim to see laptop and my dad was like dun buy la..its of no use and so exp too..so i ended up with a unhappy black face.haha i pester my dad to buy mi a psp instead and guess wad??? he allow and bought a pink psp for mi..i was so happy so high..that day i jusy couldn't wipe that smile off my face..

when i went hm my dad ask mi to wait till there is another IT fair den decide if he wants to get a lappy for mi..


after 1 week finally a mircle happen and there is IT fair..haha i was like jumping for joy..went to have a look and ended up with a compaq lappy..thanks daddy!! anyway shall not tok about it anymore..


On tue i have my PAO exam and I DIDN MANAGE TO FINISH IT..its jus so little time..omg how can they do that..they shld jus giv more time..hope i dun flunk it or i am so dead.

on wed i also have my EEC exam..its ECONOMICS,the sub that i hate most.luckily mostly is MCQ or not i tink i am so dead again..

life is jus do stressful so tiring..why all tis cannot come to a FULLSTOP!!! Yawns


i tink i really like watching shrek cos it jus brighten my day by making mi laugh non-stop..and pirates is also a fantastic show..

i also cut mt hair short LOL..wanting a brand new look..

haha i tink i dunwan crap any longer..its way to boring,too long may seems a little way to sian..


sometimes i wish for my long hair to come back..
i tink i must add more wish on to my wish list haha

hmm


i wish for a bag


i wish for a wallet


i wish for a perfume


i wish for everyting!!!

hurhurhur


k shall stop here

shall go watch tv

byebye........

MEYOUTOGETHER <33; - 7:34 PM.
ME



J A S M I N E H O
there's nothing wrong with my name.
S W E E T E I G H T E E N
12 NOV 1989
SCOPRIO
F R I E N D S T E R
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.


Craves,Loves,Hates♥
♥ I love music. :]
♥ I dislike crowds. :]
♥ Love dreaming. :]
♥ I love hearing canto pop song. :]
♥ I love kenny kwan,twins,edison chen. :]
♥ I love getting wadeva i want. :D
♥ Buying shoes ;)
♥ Going shopping.
♥ Loves here :)
♥ Going HK again and again....
.............THE LIST WILL GO ON AND ON....4EVA...