LOVE IS....MAKING EVERYDAY WORTH LIVING... ♥

Saturday, March 31, 2007

today went to PS with juli , mh , mel..we went to watch a movie cal wad FOREST OF DEATH..omg that show is freaking boring alrite..such a waste of my $$!!spent like $9.50 jus to watch a boring lame & retarded show..it totally has no meaning at all.


so later went to secret recipe to eat cake and drink esprit drink haha..yummyi shall not go in details about wad we eat cos its nth interesting..


sooo mel insisted on taking a cab hm as USUAL..haha so call a cab and off we went..while in the cab dunno why we turn so hyper suddenly and started taking lots og lame pics..when u see the pic pls dun be frightened cos its human haha..i tink i mus apologise to the cab uncle..as we really make alot of noise..psi seh ah LOL!!!


mh , me , mel and oops onli half of juli hahastupid and lame omg dun see!!!



yesterday i went with mh to taka to see tat mel work which is kind of lame..actually is so much fun when he is alone in the shop cos hor tat wadeva jordan is not there to like say ( can u all go away) eeew..such a POS..pui..disgusting!!! so we had much fun by taking lots of lame foto..haha

omg where am i looking..& y is mh slping hahamel like gui!!!
ok i tink tats all for today le..yawns very tired le wanna ZzZzZzzzzz!!!

MEYOUTOGETHER <33; - 12:00 AM.
ME



J A S M I N E H O
there's nothing wrong with my name.
S W E E T E I G H T E E N
12 NOV 1989
SCOPRIO
F R I E N D S T E R
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.


Craves,Loves,Hates♥
♥ I love music. :]
♥ I dislike crowds. :]
♥ Love dreaming. :]
♥ I love hearing canto pop song. :]
♥ I love kenny kwan,twins,edison chen. :]
♥ I love getting wadeva i want. :D
♥ Buying shoes ;)
♥ Going shopping.
♥ Loves here :)
♥ Going HK again and again....
.............THE LIST WILL GO ON AND ON....4EVA...