LOVE IS....MAKING EVERYDAY WORTH LIVING... ♥

Saturday, March 24, 2007

today i went to SIM to pay for my course fee..
YEAH FELT SO HAPPY I CAN G0 TO SIM..WAHAHAHAHA!!!
my orientation for Sim will be on 9th APRIL!!actually a little bit scared dunno can make new frens a not haha..

today went to bugis street and bought a black jeans haha..but on second l00k it really look very normal..not tat special at all..
haha anyway shall not be so long winded to tok abt wad i buy..
haha find it so lame..

i tink tis post does not have any pic and it will be really short post.
cos rite now i am rushing to watch YOUTUBE..
YEAH!!got so many nice shows to watch haha
bye

MEYOUTOGETHER <33; - 11:52 PM.
ME



J A S M I N E H O
there's nothing wrong with my name.
S W E E T E I G H T E E N
12 NOV 1989
SCOPRIO
F R I E N D S T E R
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.


Craves,Loves,Hates♥
♥ I love music. :]
♥ I dislike crowds. :]
♥ Love dreaming. :]
♥ I love hearing canto pop song. :]
♥ I love kenny kwan,twins,edison chen. :]
♥ I love getting wadeva i want. :D
♥ Buying shoes ;)
♥ Going shopping.
♥ Loves here :)
♥ Going HK again and again....
.............THE LIST WILL GO ON AND ON....4EVA...