HAha finally i have the mood to blog today i went to vivo city to do some shooping!! i bought a pair of pink slippers frm charles and keith.. haha which cost mi 26.90 but i love it..cos its pink
den went to christabel bday party..
HAPPY BDAY BELL!!
her bday was 0k la. had lots of fun taking pic den exchanging christmas gift. i gt a BAg which gt a doggie pic on it frm fl. cos i pick till hers.. and guess wad she pick mine too.. its such a concidence haha i gt her a minnie mouse soft toy..
den its time to cut cake and later open pressy den off i g0.. HOME SWEET HOME
Recently i went to sentosa with sab.. it was real fun la but was squash like sardines.. so many ppl everywhere la.. er shall let the pic do the t0king
haha christmas is coming.. i am so excited cannot wait. ps:(hmm wondering if anybody is going to give me PRESENT!!) haha shall end here
MEYOUTOGETHER <33; - 12:27 AM.
ME
J A S M I N E H O there's nothing wrong with my name.
S W E E T E I G H T E E N
12 NOV 1989
SCOPRIO F R I E N D S T E R I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
Craves,Loves,Hates♥
♥ I love music. :]
♥ I dislike crowds. :]
♥ Love dreaming. :]
♥ I love hearing canto pop song. :]
♥ I love kenny kwan,twins,edison chen. :]
♥ I love getting wadeva i want. :D
♥ Buying shoes ;)
♥ Going shopping.
♥ Loves here :)
♥ Going HK again and again....
.............THE LIST WILL GO ON AND ON....4EVA...
Hates :
Bitches
Fake ppl :]
ppl that hates my idol...lols