LOVE IS....MAKING EVERYDAY WORTH LIVING... ♥

Thursday, August 17, 2006

HAHA after like soo long and here i am back to update.
recently wad real busy with my art stuff and all so didn have the time to blog.=P

okay! on the 9 of aug which is national day.i went to NdP with juliana and her two cousin..it was overall really fun but at the last part when it was gg hm time i almost died.it was like HUMAN TRAFFIC and so many ppl squeezing like hell tat i almost culdn breathe.
but b4 all tat it was real fun but it seems abit boring.at nite i took lots of fireworks and its real BEAUTIFUL..


Look at the natoional day flag flying in the air




Look at it so cool..



so beautiful with all the colourful performances



beautiful







recently i bought a online necklace for like $44 HAHA i simply love the necklace alot.its so beautiful! actually i bought it from yan xiu.HAHA its so nice out of all my necklace.lols


HAix o lvl is jus round the corner gt to start mugging..HAHA!cannot STOP until o lvl finish ..

and i also tink i am engross with a idol now after the chi show call " love 0 degree" he is call Elvin Ng jun xiong

alrite shall end here gtg STUDY den go sleep..alrite logging off.. nites =D


MEYOUTOGETHER <33; - 12:39 PM.
ME



J A S M I N E H O
there's nothing wrong with my name.
S W E E T E I G H T E E N
12 NOV 1989
SCOPRIO
F R I E N D S T E R
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.


Craves,Loves,Hates♥
♥ I love music. :]
♥ I dislike crowds. :]
♥ Love dreaming. :]
♥ I love hearing canto pop song. :]
♥ I love kenny kwan,twins,edison chen. :]
♥ I love getting wadeva i want. :D
♥ Buying shoes ;)
♥ Going shopping.
♥ Loves here :)
♥ Going HK again and again....
.............THE LIST WILL GO ON AND ON....4EVA...