LOVE IS....MAKING EVERYDAY WORTH LIVING... ♥

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

haha back to post again..
today was a really fun daY!!
i went for ART in the morning..i tink my life is jux surrounded with ART ART and more ART..going MAD soon..
then after that went to eat lunch with juli..anna..haha
and we met at 3 plus together with ming hong to go parkway play POOL!! haha
wad kind of piss mi off was..when i reach there..i saw mh toking on the phone..
like HELLO..when u meet with a fren u are suppose to tok to the person and not tok on the phone..but he jux continue to talkand even went to 1 side and tok non-stop..so DAMN RUDE and INCONSIDERATE!!??and tok for so long somemore..
but nvm..wad REALLY REALLY pisses mi off today was tat bunch of CB GUYS AND GALS..
they are so super duper disgusting ..juli and mh was competing against each other..then cos the ball nv go in..they laugh..
LIKE HELLO WAD GIVES U THE RITE TO LAUGH AT US WHEN WE DID'N EVEN LAUGH AT U ALL LA..
they all play until so lousy they still dare to laugh..
den mh and juli was fuming mad..
the funnist was mh was pratically cursing the whole ancenstors..it was damn funny ...plus tat juli also keep scolding all the bad word she had learn so far..hahas..can't stop laughing..
anyway we won't be sooo angry over 1 bunch of M0****s F*****S..=x..=D

MEYOUTOGETHER <33; - 12:13 AM.
ME



J A S M I N E H O
there's nothing wrong with my name.
S W E E T E I G H T E E N
12 NOV 1989
SCOPRIO
F R I E N D S T E R
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.


Craves,Loves,Hates♥
♥ I love music. :]
♥ I dislike crowds. :]
♥ Love dreaming. :]
♥ I love hearing canto pop song. :]
♥ I love kenny kwan,twins,edison chen. :]
♥ I love getting wadeva i want. :D
♥ Buying shoes ;)
♥ Going shopping.
♥ Loves here :)
♥ Going HK again and again....
.............THE LIST WILL GO ON AND ON....4EVA...