

sheena there complaining tat she is veri full every single min!!
look at the amount of prawn..its nv ending when sab is around..
wa i see so much prawn i also headache!!haha
look at the greediniess of sab.

and sunshine eating pPRAWNS too!
and the amount of rubbish we hav ..mostly are prawns..it all thanx to sab and sameera.haha!i tink the person clearing the plate may tink tat we are a reali pig and GLUTTONS!! haha
5 of our hands surrounding the prawn..haha it was so much fun..
as sunshine say prawn is the most ex so we gt to eat all we can!?!?
finally guess who tis 3 hands it belong too..it belongs to the culprit of de prawn QUEENS!!
after like hrs its finally dessert time..see my bowl of dessert..it was so yummy...(mixture of ice-cream and fruits)
sunshine as usual eating non-stop haha
sheena finally eating after so much...
it was so much fun and i realli enjoy myself.but i hurt my left eye because of de grill ting went into my eye..it was so painful i almost wanan die...haha
after tat is cake time...
see sheena trying to do a penguin dance haha!!
happy 17th birthday..penguin cutting cake!!!

J A S M I N E H O
there's nothing wrong with my name.
S W E E T E I G H T E E N
12 NOV 1989
SCOPRIO
F R I E N D S T E R
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.










