LOVE IS....MAKING EVERYDAY WORTH LIVING... ♥

Sunday, February 26, 2006

oh on thur i went to k-box wif my frens (juli , melvin and ming hong)...it was quite fun and veri funny too!!my fren lost his hp monkey key-chain and he was looking so WORRIED! like it was his life...it was damn funny!!den i took some pictures with 1 of my fren..shall let u see haaa

mi and mel


melvin..dunno wad he is doing

we went to de singapore air-force musuem..it was kind of fun there!!de funnist part was when we were at de exhibition..kert being a itchy hand spoilt de airplane pane..she was jux touching and and it jux broke...u shld see de look on her face..it was a FUNNY one..she jux put it down and ran away...
as it was getting boring...so we took lots of pic and fool around..

mi and kert


mi and sab


sheena and mi looking like a NERD!


Finally sab , mi and kert

on sat...i had nth to do at hm so samm ask mi to go over to her hse to watch SCV...so i agreed...it was so fun..
we were pratically jux fooling around..and took lots of lame pics..actually i was suppose to go over there to do my chinese compo and jux do some kind of revison but ended up watching a VCD tat i jux rented call (MY BELOVED SAM-SOON) it wad a veri veri funny and cute yet sad show..its de latest korean movie..i simply jux lurve de show...haaa


mi going mad..and samm


mi and samm

ps: still got 1 more ting to tell u...i have a fav bear tat i like tat i recently gt frm my fren...its jux soo cute...
My lurvely Bear

MEYOUTOGETHER <33; - 5:48 PM.
ME



J A S M I N E H O
there's nothing wrong with my name.
S W E E T E I G H T E E N
12 NOV 1989
SCOPRIO
F R I E N D S T E R
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.


Craves,Loves,Hates♥
♥ I love music. :]
♥ I dislike crowds. :]
♥ Love dreaming. :]
♥ I love hearing canto pop song. :]
♥ I love kenny kwan,twins,edison chen. :]
♥ I love getting wadeva i want. :D
♥ Buying shoes ;)
♥ Going shopping.
♥ Loves here :)
♥ Going HK again and again....
.............THE LIST WILL GO ON AND ON....4EVA...