wahaha.. currently samantha is at my house... playing with her phone...wahaha.. how cool lar.. as if.. lol.. listening to the lee hom's song. the one with rain in it.. his soooooo cute lar.. btw its samantha typing.. lol.. =)
MEYOUTOGETHER <33; - 9:58 PM.
ME
J A S M I N E H O there's nothing wrong with my name.
S W E E T E I G H T E E N
12 NOV 1989
SCOPRIO F R I E N D S T E R I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
Craves,Loves,Hates♥
♥ I love music. :]
♥ I dislike crowds. :]
♥ Love dreaming. :]
♥ I love hearing canto pop song. :]
♥ I love kenny kwan,twins,edison chen. :]
♥ I love getting wadeva i want. :D
♥ Buying shoes ;)
♥ Going shopping.
♥ Loves here :)
♥ Going HK again and again....
.............THE LIST WILL GO ON AND ON....4EVA...
Hates :
Bitches
Fake ppl :]
ppl that hates my idol...lols