LOVE IS....MAKING EVERYDAY WORTH LIVING... ♥

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

hey back to write ....was so sorri tat i did nt update as i was kind of busy wif my upcomin exam...heeeZ!! today was my N level chinese paper 1 and 2...it was kind of easy... after de exam wanted to eat mac..but de que was like damn freakin long and tat ppl there was sooo slow...so i went off laz....den so sianz so went hm to slp lo...zZzZzZz....like onli for 1 hr 30 mins...tml is ss paper le...wahhh quite scare ...but nvm i will study study and more study haaaz...so haiz tink i will write more for tml...todae gt to study geez...so tatazz...lurve yaz...buaiz..=>..!!

MEYOUTOGETHER <33; - 1:00 PM.
ME



J A S M I N E H O
there's nothing wrong with my name.
S W E E T E I G H T E E N
12 NOV 1989
SCOPRIO
F R I E N D S T E R
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.


Craves,Loves,Hates♥
♥ I love music. :]
♥ I dislike crowds. :]
♥ Love dreaming. :]
♥ I love hearing canto pop song. :]
♥ I love kenny kwan,twins,edison chen. :]
♥ I love getting wadeva i want. :D
♥ Buying shoes ;)
♥ Going shopping.
♥ Loves here :)
♥ Going HK again and again....
.............THE LIST WILL GO ON AND ON....4EVA...