LOVE IS....MAKING EVERYDAY WORTH LIVING... ♥

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

today i went to orchard there to see de intial D actors....den wa squeeze like hell lo...but de 1st person i get to see is edison chen....omg..he is so damn handsome...!!!! even though he is botak....but still as good looking....and so cute also!!!mi and fand lin went there....de moment he walk forward...i see him so closely...wa mi anf fang lin almost faint lo.....cos he is so suai.....den took pic of him....den follow by shawn yue....also veri cute....and follow by jay chou....also veri cute la.....!!! wa !!! wad a tiring day..but it was fun cos i get to see edison chen...and i realli wish to see him again...haaz wanna sleep le so tired.....byez


MEYOUTOGETHER <33; - 3:44 PM.
ME



J A S M I N E H O
there's nothing wrong with my name.
S W E E T E I G H T E E N
12 NOV 1989
SCOPRIO
F R I E N D S T E R
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.


Craves,Loves,Hates♥
♥ I love music. :]
♥ I dislike crowds. :]
♥ Love dreaming. :]
♥ I love hearing canto pop song. :]
♥ I love kenny kwan,twins,edison chen. :]
♥ I love getting wadeva i want. :D
♥ Buying shoes ;)
♥ Going shopping.
♥ Loves here :)
♥ Going HK again and again....
.............THE LIST WILL GO ON AND ON....4EVA...