LOVE IS....MAKING EVERYDAY WORTH LIVING... ♥

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

wah hahaz......they are so suai especially edison and jay omg they going to have another adverstiment again cannot wait to see it manz hahaz.......anyway they are always veri suai haiz......den eddie and jay also going to flim intial-d and de show is coming out next yr .......mi and fang lin already agreeded to watch it and buy de dvd too coz can see over n over again....wahahaz...mi and fang lin already mad liaoz lo hahaz think shall end here coz so late le so nite nite shall continue again......huggyz.......love yaz.........tata.....



MEYOUTOGETHER <33; - 6:33 PM.
ME



J A S M I N E H O
there's nothing wrong with my name.
S W E E T E I G H T E E N
12 NOV 1989
SCOPRIO
F R I E N D S T E R
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.


Craves,Loves,Hates♥
♥ I love music. :]
♥ I dislike crowds. :]
♥ Love dreaming. :]
♥ I love hearing canto pop song. :]
♥ I love kenny kwan,twins,edison chen. :]
♥ I love getting wadeva i want. :D
♥ Buying shoes ;)
♥ Going shopping.
♥ Loves here :)
♥ Going HK again and again....
.............THE LIST WILL GO ON AND ON....4EVA...