LOVE IS....MAKING EVERYDAY WORTH LIVING... ♥

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Heyoz.....so happy manz going on hoilday le ha cannot wait to go there haha but going Genting so many times like so boring also lei but tis time is totally different......i am going wif juli shila and my parents and my dearest cousin she is like my sister to mi.......everytime wif her feel so nice and realx haha......ok lo juz now went to buy a mp3 so happy.......hahaz.....and also bought a sunglasses so my feeling is like happy until cannot describe as tml is de day i go on a trip and i need to wake up at 4am in de morning.......haiz will be so tired lo so now realli need to catch some slp or later too tired.......tml will be a veri enjoyable and happy trip as i need to sit 6-10 hrs of bus haha.......kkz got to slp le i will write again abt de happy trip when i come back on de 10 of nov so takez carez huggyz muackz.... tata........!!!!!


MEYOUTOGETHER <33; - 3:58 AM.
ME



J A S M I N E H O
there's nothing wrong with my name.
S W E E T E I G H T E E N
12 NOV 1989
SCOPRIO
F R I E N D S T E R
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.


Craves,Loves,Hates♥
♥ I love music. :]
♥ I dislike crowds. :]
♥ Love dreaming. :]
♥ I love hearing canto pop song. :]
♥ I love kenny kwan,twins,edison chen. :]
♥ I love getting wadeva i want. :D
♥ Buying shoes ;)
♥ Going shopping.
♥ Loves here :)
♥ Going HK again and again....
.............THE LIST WILL GO ON AND ON....4EVA...